Should you have any questions about the latest release, don't hesitate to contact your Client Success Manager or Customer Support via our support centre.
Expected Date/s of Release
Phase I - Mon 29 November 2021
Phase II - Mon 06 December 2021
The most significant changes are:
- Smart Fees - We've made it possible to allow positive Line Items in Credit Notes.
- We've added a new permission 'Edit Unit - After Certification'.
- We've made some changes to the Skills Victoria AVETMISS NAT130 file to support 2022 reporting requirements.
Nothing new to see here.
Smart Fees - We've made it possible to allow positive Line Items in Credit Notes.
Line Items on Credit Notes will now allow a positive amount. This is to ensure consistency with other finance systems, as well as to allow for future improvements to our finance functions.
Previously, a user was prompted to convert positive amounts to negative amounts on a Credit Note. We have added validation on the grand total of a Credit Note to ensure that the amount is negative (less than zero).
We've added a new permission 'Edit Unit - After Certification'.
Previously, key fields on a Student's Unit Enrolment could be edited by a user after the Unit was Certified.
Now, we have created a specific Permission: Edit Unit - After Certification to only allow users, with this specific permission, to change these key fields after Certification.
We've made some changes to the Skills Victoria AVETMISS NAT130 file to support 2022 reporting requirements.
We have implemented changes to the Skills Victoria AVETMISS NAT130 file to support reporting of the Commencing Program Cohort Identifier Field starting the 2022 Activity Year.
- 19634 - We've resolved an issue that caused Stream Units to not transfer over during the Transfer process. The system will now include Stream Units during the Course Transfer process and allow Outcomes to be set or updated.
- 22255 - We've resolved an issue preventing new Payment Options from showing in the Course Payment Options list. This fix is specific to Smart Fees.
- 22204 - We've resolved an issue where the system was not updating the Predominant Delivery Mode against a Unit when an Outcome of 60 - Credit Transfer is set during Enrolment Creation. Now, when a student is being enrolled into a Unit, and the Outcome is set to 60 - Credit Transfer, the system will automatically set the Predominant Delivery Mode against the Unit Enrolment to Not Application - Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer.
- 22185 - We've resolved an issue where a user with access to the Programs List could not save or delete a search filter.
- 22373 - We've reverted a change that was causing the Message Media Integration to stop working [Hot Fix].
- 22362 - We've resolved an issue causing a 500 error when creating a Payment against an Invoice with more than one Line Item [Hot Fix].
- 22359 - We've resolved an issue where a user was presented with a 500 error when attempting to Compose a new SMS Message [Hot Fix].
- 22210 - We've resolved an issue causing a newly created Prospect Kanban Status to display under the Course Kanban Status list.
22059 - We've resolved an issue causing Automated Communications to not be correctly queued when using the Automation Trigger: Enrolment Unit Completion.
The communications are now sent to the target X hours after the user assesses a student's unit with a reportable outcome code of 20, 25, 60, 53 or 51 and give the unit an end date.
The communications do not send if the Outcome is assessed as anything other than 20, 25, 60, 53 or 51.
- 21971 - We've resolved an issue that was preventing Automatic USI Verification for Online Enrolment Portal (OEP) Applications.