Should you have any questions about the latest release, don't hesitate to contact your Client Success Manager or Customer Support via our support centre.
Expected Date/s of Release
Phase I - Mon 15 November 2021
Phase II - Mon 22 November 2021
The most significant changes are:
- We've added a new Number Scheme title Feedback ID.
- Canvas LMS Integration - We've made it possible to set an outcome to a Unit/Subject when the corresponding Student completes their first assignment.
We've added a new Number Scheme title Feedback ID.
As part of this Release, we have added a new ID Field to existing Feedback Forms. To make changes to this Number Scheme, go to Administration → Configuration → Number Schemes → Feedback ID.
Canvas LMS Integration - We've made it possible to set an outcome to a Unit/Subject when the corresponding Student completes their first assignment.
The Canvas Integration can now be configured to set an outcome to units/subjects when the corresponding Canvas Course Student completes their first assignment for the Course Based, Module Based, or Subject Based workflows. Previously, this was only possible with the Unit Based workflow.
- 20702 - We've resolved an issue that was causing issues with Bulk Emailing all filtered records.
- 21872 - We addressed an issue where non-accredited training activity was triggering a student to appear in the NAT00080 file.
- 21803 - We have updated the State Funding Sources, under Compliance Data, to include addition State Funding Sources for Tasmania.
- 22119 - We've updated Smart Fees to include $0 Fees when creating Invoices. Previously, the invoicing function would skip any Smart Fee item that was $0. If you were previously setting Smart Fees to $0 so they wouldn’t appear on an invoice, you will now need to remove them using the trash/remove icon.
- 21457 - We've resolved an issue that was preventing the loading of an Automation Template at a Program Level.