A Claim Schedule must be set against a contract in order for the system to set the amounts against the enrolments finalised claims. For reconciliation purposes, the Claim Payments Import recognises the NSW Smart and Skilled spreadsheet format.
The spreadsheet received from the Government must be in a CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format before import.
Import Claim Payment
To import the Claim Payment, follow these steps:
- Go to Administration → Funding → Claim Payments Import.
- Complete the Import Claim Payment window.
- Import Type - Select NSW Smart & Skilled from the dropdown list.
- File - Upload a file in the CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format.
- Click, Upload.
- Review the Upload Progresswindow.
- Review the values provided for Successful Matches, New Claims to Create, Errors, Wanings, and Ignored.
- Click, Confirm to upload the Claim Payments.
If the CSV File that you are importing does not match existing claims in the system, it will create a new claim record.