We use Kanban to visually represent the status of a Course, Group (Service) or Prospect Applications. It's a structured drag and drop style management of your applications to make it easier to track where they are in the process.
The Kanban Statuses, in this case, refer to the column headings on the board. We use these columns as a way to pass applications through a staged approach until the application is closed.
Add a Kanban Status
To change your column headings for the Course Applications Kanban, follow these instructions:
- Click on the Administration tab.
- Select Lookups
- Depending on which Kanban you wish to update, select the correct option:
- Course Applications Setup
- Prospects Setup
- Group Applications Setup
- Click on Kanban Settings in the left-hand navigation pane.
- To add a New Kanban Status, click on the '+' icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Add a Name, Description, select Enabled and choose the Order Number. The Order number is used to order the columns when using Kanban.
- Click, Create.
You have now added a Kanban Status.
Edit a Kanban Status
- Navigate to the Kanban Settings.
- Click on the Name to edit the Status.
- Make any required changes.
- Click, Save.
You have now edited a Kanban Status.