Should you have any questions about the latest release, don't hesitate to contact your Client Success Manager or Customer Support via our support centre.
Expected Date/s of Release
Phase I - 25 January 2022
Phase II - 01 February 2022
The most significant changes are:
- Smart Fees - We've updated the Create Invoice button on the Smart Fees Invoicing Page.
- We've added multiple warnings which will appear if a user selects a Funding Source National that does match the Funding Source State.
- We've improved the way you view the data values inherited from the Enrolment Level.
- We've added a Batch Filters to the Documents page.
- Smart Fees - We've added a new API Endpoint for Smart Fee Modifiers.
Nothing new to see here.
Smart Fees - We've updated the Create Invoice button on the Smart Fees Invoicing Page.
We've updated the Create Invoice button on the Smart Fees Invoicing page to correctly invoice the Invoice Target (i.e. Student, Company, or Agent) specified by the Smart Fees. This new validation ensures that you can't create accidentally invoice the wrong Invoice Target.
We've added multiple warnings which will appear if a user selects a Funding Source National that does match the Funding Source State.
A warning will now display if you select a Funding Source National value that doesn't match the expected configuration of the Funding Source State that you have chosen. The warning will appear in three places:
Under the Funding Source National Field on the Edit/Show Pages
In the AVETMISS Warnings Modal on the Enrolment Details Page
In the AVETMISS/Claims Reporting Warnings
We've improved the way you view the data values inherited from the Enrolment Level.
It is now possible to see the data values inherited from the Enrolment Level when viewing an enrolled unit. The Enrolment Level data is displayed in purple text with a purple dot to denote inherited data (not data set for that Unit). If the Enrolment Level data is changed, it will automatically flow down to each Unit with a purple dot for that data field.
We've added a Batch Filters to the Documents page.
There is now a new filter on the Documents page for background job batch ID filtering. This filter allows users to run large jobs that generate a lot of documents and view them on the Documents page for actioning (emailing/downloading) together.
Smart Fees - We've added a new API Endpoint for Smart Fee Modifiers.
A new API endpoint has been created for Smart Fee Modifiers and can be accessed from /webservice/smart_fee_modifier. You can return the data in either XML or JSON format. They will contain all data on the Smart Fee Modifiers, including any modifier rates associated with the Smart Fee Modifiers.
- 20798 - We've implemented a change to the MYOB Invoice Export to help prevent an issue causing a Duplicate Invoice error when importing data into MYOB.
- 22623 - We've removed the ability to uncheck the Non-Reportable checkbox for an Outcome Identifier of 999 - Non-Reportable. Previously, it was possible to uncheck this box.
- 21749 - We've resolved an issue that was causing students to remain on automation queues, even after being transferred to a new course. Students are now removed from the pending tasks lists after their transfer has been confirmed.
- 22770 - We've resolved an issue that prevented users from filtering by Course when using the AVETMISS Extract Wizard.
- 22715 - We've redesigned the Funding Source State dropdown list for Course/s and New Enrolment/s.
- 22669 - We've resolved an issue that was causing the Certificate Wizard to fail to load the success page when generating a new certificate. This wizard will now successfully continue to the successful certificate generation page.
- 22696 - We've resolved an issue that caused the total amount for the Payment step in the Enrolment Wizard to be miscalculated. This issue only affected those courses that a user cloned from another course.
- 22544 - The Default option has been removed from the Smart Fee Library Item Type under Reference Data.
- 22270 - We've resolved an issue that prevented users from adding or editing automation against an existing Event.
- 21306 - We've fixed an issue causing an error when attempting to sort Documents (against a Party, Course or Program) by Type.
- 21240 - We've fixed an issue that caused the SMS Function to send multiple copies of the same SMS. This issue would occur if you double-clicked the Create button.
- 21233 - We've resolved an issue that caused the Notes Function to create multiple copies of the same Note. This issue would occur if you double-clicked the Create button.
- 21228 - We've updated the logic around the use of Tags within a Course Form. Now, when the Tag fields are mandatory, applicants will be required to select at least one Tag from the list.
- 21084 - We've resolved an issue that would prevent users from successfully uploading all Documents when using the Bulk Upload option.