JR Plus has the ability to send a password reset email upon request. This is configured within the Preferences area of your system, under Security.
Configuring Reset Password Email Preferences
- Under the Administration heading, select Preferences:
- Select the Edit option in the top left-hand side:
- Within this area, locate the heading titled Security. On the right-hand side, you will need to set the Reset Password Email field:
- The existing Request to reset password email template works great for this purpose:
- The specified template will be used to email instructions to the user on how to reset the password when the Reset button is clicked on Profiles.
- Save these settings.
Request To Reset Password Email Template
The standard Request to reset password template is formatted like so:
To retrieve your Canonical URL, you can do so by navigate to Help → About, and copy it from the Internal Configuration heading.
Next Steps: Resetting A Lost Or Forgotten Password
With the Security Preferences configured, you can now action Password Resets for a profile.