The Ready LMS learning enhancement platform empowers training providers to create, curate and deliver blended learning that adapts to each individual learner.
Introducing the Ready LMS integration!
This integration includes:
- Resulting rules configured against outcome types - allowing for flexible resulting across VET, Higher Education, and non-reportable courses.
- Map your courses, course units, or course units of study to courses in Ready LMS or create new Ready LMS courses directly from your student management system.
- Set preservability properties for new Ready LMS courses created from your system.
- Map course units and units of study to Ready LMS activities.
- You can map multiple units/units of study in your SMS course to multiple course activities in Ready LMS, allowing those units to be resulted in your SMS as the corresponding activities are completed in Ready LMS.
- Transfer course/enrolment staff to Ready LMS.
- Send one or multiple staff to Ready LMS as Instructors, giving them access to students enrolled in mapped Ready LMS courses.
- Transfer enrolments to Ready LMS.
- Send one or multiple enrolments in a Course, along with party details, to Ready LMS for online learning.
- Remove student enrolments from Ready LMS.
- From the course integration settings, select enrolments on the Enrolled tab to remove them from Ready LMS.
- Automated result transfer from Ready LMS.
- Every hour, your system will retrieve the latest assessment data for mapped Ready LMS courses and results units and units of study. Manually start the resulting transfer from integration preferences.
- Integrations Centre.
- The Integration Centre lists all SMS enrolments enrolled or that could enrol into Ready LMS courses. The status indicates whether the enrolment is pending, failed, or successfully sent. From here, you can attempt to send a pending enrolment or re-attempt any that failed.
- Integration batch log
- See detailed information about the ongoing or completed result transfers. Includes modified outcomes and the conditions under which it was or was not changed.
Ready LMS Websites
If you would like more information on the Ready LMS system, check out the following resources online.