Group Forms are a feature within the system that enables you to attach forms to groups, simplifying the process of adding new members to the group. In this article, we will go over how to create a group form and attach it to a group.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Creating a Group Form
To create a Group Form, go to Administration → Forms → Group Forms.
Click on the Plus button to create a new form.
Provide the following details:
- Form Name: Give a name to the form.
- Location: Specify the location of the group.
- Payment Gateway Provider: Indicate the payment gateway used if a payment is required.
- Allow Login: If users already have a login to the system, you can enable login when submitting a form. If the user is logged in, some information will be filled out using details from their profile.
- Auto Confirm Services: When enabled, the applicant will be automatically added to the group when the form is submitted.
- Enabled: Sets whether the form is enabled.
- Form Branding: Manually set the branding for the form.
- Link Multiple Service Groups: Checking this option allows you to link the form to multiple groups simultaneously.
To edit the contents of the form, click on the Edit Web Form icon.
Refer to this article on the Form Builder for more information on creating the form.
Linking a Form to a Group
To link a form to a group, go to the group you want to add the form to and click on Forms on the left-side menu.
Click on the Plus button to add a new form.
- Form: Select the form from the dropdown menu.
- Enabled: Set whether the form is enabled or not.
- Start Date: Define the start date for the form.
- End Date: Specify the end date for the form.
- Allow Saving: Allow users to save the data entered into the form, enabling them to return to it at a later time.
- Require Mobile Number to Save: If enabled, the applicant needs to provide a mobile number to save the form.
- Save Expires After (h): Set a timer that will expire the saved form after a specified number of hours.
- URL: Set the URL for the form.
Once you have entered all of the required information, click on the Save button.