Kanban is a robust system for managing group applications. In this article, we will provide guidance on how to set up Kanban for group applications.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Accessing Kanban for Group Applications
- Setting Up Kanban Statuses
- Assigning Kanban Status to Application Statuses
Accessing Kanban for Group Applications
To manage group forms using the Kanban system, go to Services → Applications.
Click on Switch to Kanban to view the Kanban board.
If you don't have any Kanban Statuses mapped to Application Statuses on your site, you'll receive a message stating that Kanban is not setup.
Setting Up Kanban Statuses
To set up Kanban statuses, go to Administration → Lookups → Group Applications Setup.
In the left-side menu, click on Kanban Settings.
To create a new Kanban Status, click on the Plus button.
Provide the following details:
- Name: Assign a name for the status.
- Description: Add a description for the status.
- Enabled: Set whether the status is enabled or not.
- Order Number: Kanban statuses can be organised in a specific order. The number you enter here determines the status's position in that order.
Click on the Create button to create the status.
Assigning Kanban Status to Application Statuses
After creating Kanban Statuses, you can assign them to specific Application Statuses.
Click on Application Statuses. You will be brought to a page with a list of all Application Statuses in your system.
Select an Application Status and click on the Edit button.
From the Kanban Status drop menu, select the desired Kanban Status and click on the Save button
Once each Kanban Status has been assigned to at least one Application Status, the Kanban view for service applications should show your Kanban Statuses.