You can enrol multiple students into a course, this can help with processing larger intakes into courses. In this article, we will go over the process of enrolling multiple students into a course.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Finding Your Course
To start the process of bulk enrolling students into a course, go to the Course List under Courses.
This will bring up a list of courses in your system, click on the link to the course that you would like to enrol students into.
Click on the Bulk Actions menu and the Enrolments button.
Adding Students To The Enrolments
The first page of the Bulk Enrolment Wizard will be where you select the students that you would like to enrol.
You can search for the students that you would like to enrol or create a new party profile for the student.
If you want to search for already existing students, type the name of the student into the search bar and click on the Search button.
This will bring up any students that match the search criteria. Click on the Plus button next to each student that you would like to enrol.
Clicking on the Create New Party button will bring up a window that will allow you to create a new party profile.
Once you have filled in the details for the party profile and created it, the new party will be added to the list of students that are being enrolled.
The rest of the process is similar to enrolling one student, except the options selected in the subsequent steps will be applied to all students being enrolled.
- Employer: This will select the Employer for each enrolment that is created.
- Enrolment: This is where the Enrolment Details can be set for all the enrolments.
- Electives: Sets the Elective units for each enrolment.
- Scheduling: If the course has any Events, you can add the new students as attendees to the event.
- Outcomes: Any outcomes that are applied to the units will to the applied to the new enrolments into the course.
- Payment: If there are any Payment Options for the course, you can select how each student pays.
Here is some additional reading on managing your enrolments: